- Dave Parkhill was previously a Vice President with Hitachi Consulting, focusing on the Healthcare and Life Sciences industries, and specifically on big data applications and technologies. He has 25+ years of experience leading large systems implementations for IBM Global Services and Arthur Andersen Business Consulting. He has previously founded two startup companies.
Exec VP Business Development
- George Ort served as Senior Vice President of Management Consulting and Industries and Executive Vice President of U S Management Consulting of Hitachi Consulting Corporation, a $200M business unit. Mr. Ort was responsible for all personnel, strategy, client activity and financial performance for the region. Prior to joining Hitachi Consulting in 2002, he was a partner at Arthur Andersen, LLP. He led and grew their business consulting practices for Denver-based technology, media and communications companies.
Dr. James Costello,
- Dr. Costello is a Professor of Pharmacology and is trained in Informatics. He has published 40 peer-reviewed research articles in top academic journals. He brings extensive research and technical experience to the company and is an authority in the field. He also provides access to many clinical and research scientists at the University of Colorado to help develop and customize the product to our target audience of biomedical research scientists and medical oncologists.
DR. DAN THEODORESCU M.D., PHD,
- Cancer Center Director, former Sloan-Kettering
Dr. Kenneth Jones,
- Dept. of Hematology, Oncology, Co-Director of University of Colorado Cancer Centers Biostatistics and Bioinformatics Shared Resource